About Me

Thursday 18 October 2012

Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara - Story ? concept ?

Hi,

I had decided a few months back that I'm going to stop writing movie reviews, as I somehow started feeling that it's an unproductive time, even for a fun time blog.

But, recently, I was watching a "one-of-many" "stupid" bollywood awards ceremony, in which, most of the awards, were, arguably, given to the right people who din't deserve it..!! neither were they given for the deserving reason. Hence, I complelled myself to write down my feedback about it.

One of those many movies, in the award ceremony, was "Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara". This movie was awared for "best story" at a couple of awards ceremonies.


 

'Three friends go on a holiday, mainly to take a break from their hectic schedule, but end up re-discovering themselves, and overcome their respective fears in life"

I don't have anything against this movie or it's artists. Infact, in my opinion, it was a decent movie, mainly inspired by the reason that it neither had a "Khan" nor a "Kapoor".. LOL.!

But I'm stuggling to understand where the story is. For me, the above is the concept and also a message that you succeed in life when you overcome your fears.

To say in one line in Hindi : "Dar ke aage Jeeth hai".

Which I would say, is, "Mountain Dew".


I would probably vote this under a "movie with a good message" division..

No comments: